Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This Is Not The End
Mark Coker ©2009

I’ve been here before
                                                                                
This aint the worst thing that could happen
                                                                                        
I’ve got a fight left in me – that’s for sure
                                              
I just didn’t see this coming
                                                                      
(PRE) No, it took me by surprise
                                                        
(CHORUS)
                                                           
Don’t feel sorry for me
                                           
I will stand again
                                                         
Don’t be fooled by what you see
                                                 
This is not the end
                                                               
What has taken hold of me
                                                        
Is common to man
                                                                      
At the end of this trial I will be
                                                                                  
Better than I’ve ever been
                                                                         
(PRE)  And everyone will be surprised

(CHORUS)
                                            
I may have taken a wrong turn sometime ago
                                                                        
But I can always turn around
                                                                    
And at the crossroads where I thought I lost my soul
                                            
There’s a lost and found
                                                        
(PRE) no, I shouldn’t be surprised
                                                                   
(CHORUS)

V.  G  F#  F  C X 4          PRE-CHORUS. C G        CHORUS. F  C   G  X 4

No comments:

Post a Comment