Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Love You Every Night
Mark Coker©2010


I just want to hold your hand and look into those blue eyes
See you in the morning light
Be with you late into the night
I could live like this and never reconsider
I’ll stay with you forever
We will always be together
I won’t have second thoughts
You’ll be the first thing on my mind
No matter what tomorrow holds
Our love is lasting kind
I won’t let this fade away
I’ll keep this fire burning bright
I’ll be yours everyday
And I’ll love you every night
I just want to breathe you in and taste the air between us
I have never felt like this
I never knew love like this
I can feel you heartbeat I feel your surrender
I’ll always remember
This feeling forever
(BRIDGE)
No turning back, no looking back, no putting up a fight
Only you, only me, only loving every night… for the rest of our lives

(CHORUS)

No comments:

Post a Comment