Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Look Straight Ahead
Mark Coker ©2009


Why stand ye gazing
Come down from the mountain
There’s work to be done
In the valley below

Could you not tarry?
While I was praying
When I must leave you
Where will you go?

(Chorus)

Don’t fail me now
The dead will bury the dead
Put your hand to the plow
Look straight ahead…. Look straight ahead.

People need Jesus
People are hurting
The harvest is plenty
The workers are few

We all have a mission
We all have a calling
Don’t bury your talent
Let’s do away with all the pews

(Chorus)

I will be a lamp unto your feet
I will be oil on your head
I am the way the truth the life
Look straight ahead… Look straight ahead

I will never leave you nor forsake you
Remember everything I’ve said
If you ever want to see me
Look straight ahead… Look straight ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment