Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Don’t Follow Me Around
Mark coker©2009

I looked in my rear view mirror
I wonder if you realize
It could not be any clearer
Through those dark glasses on your eyes
Anyone could see your mission
In spite of all the turns I choose
You’re right on me without permission
Why are you so hard to lose
Don’t follow me around
Go on now; leave me alone
I’m about to come unwound
Can’t you see I want you gone
You don’t seem take a hint
You’re like a blood-sniffing hound
I wish you would lose my scent
Don’t follow me around
You turn up where you’re not invited
You always know where I will be
Funny how you’re always sighted
In the vicinity of me
Now this is really getting old
It really kind of freaks me out
How many times must you be told
Have I left you any doubt
(CHORUS)

No comments:

Post a Comment