Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Think The World Of You
Mark Coker©2010

I love you more than words can say
You are always on my mind
I love you more each passing day
And I will until the end of time

I know I’m not good with words
But I hope you know it’s true
I know that it’s all been said before
It’s really nothing new

(chorus)

No matter where you go
No matter what you do
One thing you need to know
I think the world of you

My heart belongs to you alone
You are the only one for me
This love is ever growing strong
And in this heart of mine you’ll always be

I may not be the romantic kind
But I hope you know it’s true
At the end of life you’ll find me
Standing next to you

(Chorus)

(BRIDGE)
Don’t you worry I will always be right here
No matter what you’re going through
I will laugh with you and wipe away each tear
I think the world of you


(Chorus)


(Capo 4)        (Key of B)              v. G Am D G                  c. Em Am D G

No comments:

Post a Comment