Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Rock Cry
Mark Coker©2009


You have seen what I can do
You’ve been the subject of pleasure
You’ve been pardoned and forgiven
You know I love you without measure

You know I have a plan for you
For you to prosper and succeed
All I ask is that you love me
But it isn’t something that I need

‘Cause… If you don’t want me around
And… If you fill your heart with doubt
If your praise never sounds
Another will cry out

I may have a choir filled with stones
Wait until you hear my rock song
If your heart is cold and your eyes are dry
Listen and you’ll hear their praise
ROCK CRYROCK CRYROCK CRY

You’ll agree that I have blessed you
Have you taken it for granted?
Do you honor me with thanks?
Like the marble and the granite

Every grain of sand adores me
Every ocean knows my name
All the mountains bow before me
Will you ever do the same?

(Chorus)





No comments:

Post a Comment